BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jeffrey Chiusano, Board Chair
- Helen Carlos
- Catherine Trapani, Ph.D., BCBA (ex officio)
PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
The following colleagues have graciously volunteered their consultation services to us. Their skills range wide: adaptive life skills; anxiety disorders; assessment and intervention across the developmental spectrum; attention deficit disorder; autism; bullying; curriculum and instruction; developmental pediatric disorders; epidemiology; literacy; obsessive-compulsive disorders; reading; social development; and vocational planning.
- Edwin H. Cook, Jr., M.D., Professor of Psychiatry, The University of Illinois Chicago
- Joseph F. Cubells, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Human Genetics, Emory University
- Peter F. Gerhardt, Ed. D., Executive Director, The Epic School, Paramus, New Jersey
- Sally Grimes, Ed.M., Director, Grimes Reading Institute, Rockport, MA; Trainer of Trainers, State of Massachusettes Early Childhood Initiative and Social-Emotional Development.
- Ami Klin, Ph.D., Professor and Chief, Division of Autism and Developmental Disabilities, Emory University; Director Marcus Autism Center
- Bennett L. Leventhal, M.D., Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Director of Training Langley Porter Institute, University of California-San Francisco
- Catherine Lord, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor-in-Residence School of Medicine at UCLA and Senior Research Scientist in the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, Los Angeles, CA
- Frederick Morrison, Ph.D., Professor School of Education, Professor Department of Psychology, College of Literature, Science and the Arts, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Talboy, M.D., Associate Professor, Human Genetics, Emory University